THIS WAY TO WELLNESS
A functional juice that’s clinically proven to be good for gut, joints, and bones?
WE MADE A FUNCTIONAL JUICE… AND WE WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT.
When we decided to embark on creating our first ever juice line, we knew one thing for sure: we were never going to compromise for “function over flavor”. Either we create a groundbreaking product with benefits that go beyond basic nutrition AND it’s going to be absolutely delicious… or we’re not making it at all.
Luckily for us, we cracked the code.
And we’re so excited to tell you about it.
HERE’S THE SKINNY
Our brand new WELLNESS juice line was born from the philosophy that organic juices should bring more to the table than just be delicious. WELLNESS comes in two flavors, Tropical Greens (with spinach, cucumber and passionfruit) and Berry Roots (with berries, beet and carrot) and both contain 4,700mg of a flavorless wild sea algae called Aquamin™ which has been clinically proven to support gut, bone, and joint health.*
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE SEA ALGAE
Aquamin™ is a natural and organic marine-sourced multi-mineral, derived from the cytoskeleton of the red algal (Lithothamnion spp.) plant. In simpler terms, it’s a kind of sea algae where throughout the plant's life, minerals are accumulated from the surrounding seawater, and stored as carbonate salts in the plant. When harvested and added to our Wellness Juices, Aquamin™ doesn’t change the taste or texture of the juices, but boosts the mineral content so much that it’s proven through scientific research to have huge benefits for our gut, bones, and joints.
Our Aquamin™ is sustainably harvested from the remote shores of Iceland where the water is clear and crisp, making for great conditions for these minerals to deposit. Harvests are only done on mature plants, using a grid-harvesting process so the same area is never re-visited, ensuring the protection of the local ecosystems.
WHAT SETS OUR WELLNESS JUICES APART?
Today’s juice sections are filled with syrupy drinks with so much added sugars, they would rival a soda. These non-organic, highly processed drinks don’t offer much in the way of hydration or nutrition. We knew there had to be a better option… so we created it.
73 MINERALS PER BOTTLE
Both flavors are an excellent source of Calcium of bioavailable Calcium and contain other trace minerals the body needs to function properly like Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. In addition, both flavors contain 20% of your Daily Value (DV) of the essential mineral zinc, to help support immunity.*
TASTE & TEXTURE
There is nothing more regretful than wanting to quench your thirst with a flavorful drink and you’re guzzling a way-too-thick sludge that feels more like a canned concentrate than a juice! Unlike a lot of juice offerings on the market, Wellness is light and refreshing, and perfect for anytime of day.
80 CALORIES OR LESS PER BOTTLE
Both WELLNESS blends contain sugars only naturally occurring from the fruits and vegetables themselves, and a touch of stevia to brighten up the taste.
EMPOWER YOUR WELLNESS ANY TIME OF DAY
Throw wellness in your lunch cooler, in your gym bag, or in your work fridge to have a functional juice ready at your fingertips. Whether you enjoy WELLNESS solo, before or after a workout, or with a meal, the science stands. You are taking in 4,700mg of wild Aquamin™ which (as mentioned above), comes with some pretty awesome wellness perks.
LET’S TAKE A PEEK AT THE RESEARCH
One thing we’re very passionate about at Rebbl is following the science. When we say “research”, we’re not talking about a Google search, we’re talking about clinical studies published from universities globally that verify the efficacy of our ingredients. We let this research lead and inform our formulations so that we’re using the best possible ingredients, in the best possible amounts, and in the best combinations to maximize the functionality of our drinks.
We know that navigating clinical studies can feel overwhelming, so we’ve done that work for you. We scoured over 15 years of research that represent the benefits of Aquamin™ for gut, bone and joint health, and compiled some of our favorites here for you:
At a glance: Provides a bioavailable source of Calcium and other trace minerals, reduces symptoms of inflammation, and positively influences bone health.
- Studies show that Aquamin™ significantly reduced pain levels and NSAID intake for people with arthritis. (To a greater extent than Glucosamine, one of the most popular joint supplements on the market!)
- A 2007 study from the The University of Colorado School of Medicine found that taking Aquamin™ 15-60 mins prior to exercise prevents Calcium loss in bones.
- A 2017 study from Ireland in animal models concluded that supplementation with Aquamin™ resulted in less deterioration of specific types of bone than with supplementing with a more common form of calcium supplement, calcium carbonate.
At a glance: Reduces inflammation in the GI tract, is beneficial to the microbiota and “good bacteria” of the gut, maintains a healthier stomach wall, and improves the structure and function of the digestive tract.
- A 2010 study finds that Aquamin™ protects the digestive system from inflammation and other negative effects of a high fat diet.
- Improves barrier integrity and impermeability, and promotes cell-to-cell adhesion.
- In a 2018 study, we see that Aquamin™ enhances the diversity of the gastrointestinal microbiota (aka the “good bacteria” in your gut)
Transports and protects probiotic bacteria through the harsh conditions of gastric digestion.
At a glance: Reduces pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.
- This 2014 study from the School of Biochemistry and Cell Biology at University College Cork finds that Aquamin™ provides natural anti-inflammatory effects reducing pain and stiffness in osteoarthritis.
- A 2009 study from Nutrition Journal suggested that Aqamin™ use increases range of motion and walking distance for those with knee arthritis, and may help them decrease their use of pain medication.
Creating innovative functional drinks that nourish and empower is at the core of what we do, and expanding our current offerings of proteins and elixirs into juices allows us to reach more people, and have a greater impact for the tens of thousands of humans helped each year through our partnership with Not For Sale.
So go ahead and say it with us…
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**McClintock et al, 2020, Attili et al., 2019, Aslan et al., 2019, McClintock et al., 2018