We’ve taken the classic rice pudding recipe you love, and upgraded it with our Vanilla Protein Elixir! Each serving offers 11 grams of organic, plant-based protein plus nourishing super herbs like immune-supporting reishi, revitalizing ashwagandha, and stamina-boosting maca. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and the result is a mouth-watering, protein packed rice pudding perfect for breakfast, snack-time, or dessert!
This Vanilla Protein Rice Pudding is creamy with the perfect texture and sweetness, thanks to our Vanilla Protein Elixir which is crafted with authentic Madagascar vanilla for natural, aromatic delight, plus warming notes of cinnamon. This recipe is gluten-free, diary-free, and free of refined sugars. Enjoy!
For the rice pudding:
- 1/2 cup long grain white rice, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups REBBL Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
For the garnish: (optional)
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- pomegranate seeds (or raisins)
- cinnamon sticks
- Add the rice, REBBL Vanilla Protein, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt to a medium saucepan. Whisk to combine, then cover and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, continuing to stir occasionally, until thick, creamy and the rice is cooked through.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with coconut flakes, pomegranate seeds (or raisins), and a cinnamon stick for garnish. The pudding will thicken as it cools, so feel free to thin it with a splash more REBBL Vanilla Protein, if you’d like.