This creamy, decadent, keto-approved sweet treat is perfect for enjoying mid-afternoon, after dinner, or even—as a wholesome breakfast! Made with super herbs like moringa and matcha, this plant-based, gluten-free, and keto-friendly Matcha Mint Creme with Grain-Free Granola is as delicious as it is nourishing. Plus, it couldn’t be any easier to make; all you need are 10 basic ingredients and a bottle of REBBL Yerba Mate Mint Latte Elixir.
This healthy dessert is a simple blender recipe made from just 2 ingredients: soaked raw cashews and Yerba Mate Mint Latte. This pretty green elixir is both refreshing and energizing, thanks to moringa, mate, and matcha. It’s the perfect pick-me-up, and each bottle has only 4 grams of sugar. When blended with cashews, the texture and flavor will remind you of cheesecake filling!
Of course, this fluffy Matcha Mint Creme is even better when topped with some extra chunky grain-free granola (also keto-approved). Unlike a lot of store-bought granolas, our recipe is made primarily from nuts and seeds instead of oats, including sliced almonds, unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped pecans, and sunflower seeds. To make those quintessential granola clusters, we use coconut oil and drippy tahini to bind it. The result is a crunchy texture that mimics oats, but that’s much lower in sugar and higher in good-for-you fats to help keep you feeling full and your tastebuds satisfied.
Matcha Mint Creme
This 2-Ingredient Matcha Mint Creme is an easy blender recipe made from soaked raw cashews and REBBL’s Yerba Mate Mint Latte Elixir. It’s topped with a crunchy grain-free granola that’s low in sugar and made from nuts and seeds instead of oats.
CASHEW CREME INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 2 hours (or overnight)
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons REBBL Yerba Mate Mint Latte Elixir
- pinch of sea salt
GRAIN FREE GRANOLA INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup drippy tahini
- 3 tablespoons yacon syrup* (optional, see note below)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Make the cashew creme: Drain and rinse the soaked cashews. Add the cashews, REBBL Yerba Mate Mint Latte Elixir, and sea salt to a high-speed blender. Process on high speed for 60 seconds, or until very smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cashew creme to a jar or airtight container and store it in the fridge. It will thicken once it’s chilled.
- Make the granola: Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the tahini, yacon syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk to combine. Add the almonds, coconut, pecans, sunflower seeds, and salt. Stir together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread it into an even layer, using a spatula to press it down as you go. (This will help form crispy granola chunks.) Bake for 30 minutes on the middle oven rack, rotating the pan at the 15 minute mark. Let cool completely. The granola will crisp up as it cools. Once cool, break the granola into bite-size chunks.
- Assemble the cashew creme and granola: Portion the cashew creme into serving dishes, then top with chunky granola and a sprig of fresh mint, if you like.
Optional: Stick them in the fridge for a few minutes before eating so they can firm up.
If you’d prefer a completely unsweetened granola, simply omit the yacon syrup and use 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon tahini and 2 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
This cashew creme recipe is on the thicker side, similar to a whole milk style yogurt. It will be pourable immediately after blending and will thicken as it chills in the fridge. If you’d like to thin it out, simply whisk in a tablespoon of REBBL Yerba Mate Mint Latte Elixir at a time to reach your desired consistency.
If you have leftover cashew creme, store it in an airtight container in the fridge. It should keep for about 5 days.
If you have leftover granola, store it in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge. Use within 1 week.