When life calls for a super herb-powered pick-me-up, we’ve got you covered. These Energy Bites feature maca, a super herb from Peru that is has traditionally been used to support stamina and energy! Plus, this simple recipe calls for walnuts and dates for added sustenance!
“These super herb powered energy bites are inspired by those on-the-go days when you need just a little more energy to power through a crazy schedule. Full of healthy fats for sustenance and maca root for whole body vitality, these bites also taste delicious!”
Maca Energy Bites
Servings: 12 Bites
- Grind walnuts and salt together in a food processor (or blender) until finely ground.I like mine to be a little crumbly to give the balls texture.
- Add the remaining ingredients (cocoa powder, dates, Maca Mocha, maca powder and vanilla extract) to the food processor.
- Pulse until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Add a few more drops of Maca Mocha as needed to help it stick together.
- Form the mixture into balls (or any shape of your choice)
Optional:You can stick them in the fridge for a few minutes before eating so they can firm up.