Ready for a pop of delicious? Say hello to our Keto Cold-Brew Popsicles!
Decadent, yet keto-friendly, these plant-based pops are made with energizing and immune-supporting Reishi Cold-Brew Elixir, along with simple ingredients like cashews and MCT-rich coconut oil. This easy recipe is subtly sweet with no added sugar, and the chocolate coating creates a fun, snappy texture with a rich, dark cocoa flavor. Keto fans, health fanatics, chocolate lovers, and REBBL friends alike will love this treat! Creamy and cooling, this nourishing recipe hits the spot…and just in time for summer!
Freezer Time: 5 hrs
Servings: 6-7 popsicles
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked 2+ hours
- 12 ounces (1 bottle) REBBL Reishi Cold-Brew
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted but not hot
- couple pinches of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon raw unsweetened cacao nibs, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon raw unsweetened coconut flakes, plus extra for garnish
CHOCOLATE SHELL INGREDIENTS (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil, melted but not hot
- pinch of sea salt
- Drain and rinse the cashews, and add them to the base of a high speed blender.
- Add the REBBL Reishi Cold-Brew, coconut oil, and salt. Blend on high speed until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze for 45 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Insert the popsicle sticks then sprinkle with cacao nibs and coconut flakes (don’t reverse this order or the cacao/coconut will get pushed into the popsicles—still tasty, but not as pretty). Transfer the mold to your freezer until fully frozen, at least 4 hours.
- A few minutes before you’re ready to remove the popsicles from the freezer, prepare the chocolate shell: add the cacao powder to a small mixing bowl and whisk in the coconut oil until fully combined and smooth. Stir in the salt, then transfer to a jar with a lid (make sure the jar is wide enough to dip the popsicles).
- When you’re ready to remove the popsicles, rinse the bottom of the popsicle mold under warm water for a few seconds. Pull the popsicles out, lay them on your parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Once the popsicles are re-frozen, dip each one into the chocolate shell (let any excess drip off), and sprinkle with cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
- After the shell hardens (this takes a few seconds), lay the popsicle back onto your parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat for each popsicle.
- Enjoy right away, or store leftover popsicles in an airtight container in the freezer.
Store any chocolate shell leftovers in a jar in the fridge. It will solidify, which means you’ll need to reheat it for dipping or pouring later. After you re-heat it, give it a stir and make sure you allow it to cool to room temperature before you dip/pour it.