Our REBBL team is small, tough, and full of love.
We thought it would be fun to share a sneak peek into the lives of those who make the magical REBBLion happen everyday. Join us along this journey as we celebrate the grit-filled REBBL team and discuss everything from super herbs to favorite weekend past times.
First up? Our CEO, Sheryl O’Loughlin.
- What is your favorite herb and how do you use?
S: Reishi, and I use it by drinking lots of Reishi Chocolate Elixir. I get to enjoy the pure yumminess of REBBL with the added bonus of feeling at peace when I use Reishi.
- What is your favorite place to eat or meal to make at home and why?
S: I love grilling in our sunny backyard in Santa Rosa with tunes on the radio, and eating by the fireplace with my family. It’s just really special family bonding time.
- How does REBBL inspire you?
S: Our consumers who love REBBL— how it tastes, its nourishment and purpose—make me incredibly inspired each and every day.
- If you were a plant, what would you be?
S: Grapes. I eat so many grapes now I think I am a grape.
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
S: Camping with my family. It’s time to just be in nature and enjoy each other with no distractions.
- What is your personality in a few song lyrics?
S: I am woman hear me roar!
- If you were a yoga pose what would you be?
S: Warrior 1
- Where are you found on a Saturday afternoon?
S: Drinking wine with my best friend and hubby, Patrick.
- Do you speak another other languages, if so which ones?
S: A wee bit of Spanish.
- What is the best thing about working for REBBL?
S: The incredibly smart, creative team with grit and passion who are truly wonderful human beings.