In the wintertime, we’re switching out our salads for hearty bowls of warm, nourishing foods. This Golden Turmeric Coconut Curry recipe is at the top of our list. With spices like turmeric, ginger, and curry paste, this dish warms us up from the inside out. Make a big batch and share with your friends and family. Nothing brings people together like a big bowl of delicious.
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 sweet potato
- ½ zucchini
- 2 sticks lemongrass
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 1 bottle Turmeric Golden Milk
- 1.5 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
1 cup wild rice cooked
½ cup roasted cashews or walnuts
If serving with rice, start cooking now according to package instructions.
- Grate the sweet potato
- Chop the green beans and zucchini.
- Add the grape seed oil to a large pan and fry all the veg on a medium heat. This needs about 5-7 minutes.
- Next, add the curry powder and curry paste, and the beaten (smack it with a heavy spoon a few times to let out the flavor) lemongrass.
- Stir and fry for another couple of minutes then add the REBBL Turmeric Golden-Milk, chickpeas, lime juice, maple syrup and sea salt. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Take out the lemongrass. Serve with wild rice and top with the cashews or walnuts