“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and the Ashwagandha Spicy Chai in these overnight oats will give you just the morning energy boost you need to take on the day. Plus, prepping this recipe the night before will take a load off your morning the following day.” -Koya Webb
Chai Overnight Oats
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 bottle Ashwagandha Spicy Chai
cinnamon, bananas, sliced almonds
- Place the oats,spices,and maple syrup in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the Ashwagandha Spicy Chai and stir until incorporated.
- Place in glass jar & chill overnight.
Enjoy for breakfast with the toppings or simply as-is!