Now that summer is nearly underway, what better time to explore the most refreshing, nutrient-packed recipes that will keep our bodies energized and our taste buds delighted throughout the warm months ahead?
We’ve partnered up with our friends at Navitas Organics to share one of our favorite recipes – a cooling, energizing popsicle that uses superfoods like pomegranate, lemon, and coconut-milk with our Turmeric Lemon Tart elixir (hello, anti-inflammation!)
With only a few minutes of prep and 6 total ingredients, this Lemon Pop recipe makes for an easy, delicious way to savor any summer moment.
Makes 6 popsicles
- 6 Tbsp. full fat coconut milk*
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 6 Tbsp. Navitas Organics Pomegranate Powder
- squeeze of lemon
- pinch of salt
- 1 REBBL Turmeric Lemon Tart Elixir
- In a jar with a lid, combine all ingredients except the REBBL elixir and shake vigorously until the pomegranate powder is fully incorporated. If it clumps, whisk it with a fork.
- Distribute the pomegranate coconut-milk evenly amongst six popsicle molds; they should each be about a third full.
- Top off each popsicle mold with REBBL Turmeric Lemon Tart Elixir. The two liquids will naturally swirl together!
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until completely frozen, about 4 hours.
*Pour your leftover coconut milk into an ice cube tray to save for later use! Individual cubes are great in smoothies, oatmeal or chia pudding, or grab a whole bunch for curries and soups.